We are pleased to announce further details for the first National Estates Conference of The Trust Network, to be held on 12th April 2017 at Corby Business Academy, 9:00am-3:15pm. Confirmed topics and speakers will include:
- Keynote speech from Mike Green, Director of Capital, EFA
- DfE Schools Commercial Team update on schools procurement
- Bruce Crowther, Update from EFA on Condition Data Collection
- Annie Shepperd, Salix Finance, on Energy Efficiency and the Estate
- CPD: Skills and Competencies for the Effective Estate (Speakers from NASBM and CIPFA)
- Toby Young, Director of the New Schools Network, on Free School Estates.
- ‘Procurement Street’ – an opportunity to visit the mall for discussions with public sector framework providers
- Workshop sessions (including Health and Safety; ICT procurement strategy; ‘Open, Safe and Compliant – putting theory into practice’; Procurement Skills – Train the Trainer)
- Final address from the leaders of The Trust Network
To register your interest in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.