27th March 2024 – Ormiston Shelfield Community Academy – 09:00-15:30
The Trust Network is a peer support network committed to good school estates management. TTN is formally supported by DfE, and membership is encouraged for all schools and trusts. If your trust is not yet one of its 600+ members, you can register free here to access support, resources, news and CPD events.
To mark the 10th Anniversary of The Trust Network since its formation in 2014, TTN will be ‘Celebrating the School Estate’. TTN members and invited guests will enjoy a full day of networking and CPD with colleagues and specialists from the school estates sector.
The event will reflect on the key developments that have taken place over the past decade and look ahead to what the future holds in terms of new school buildings; modern methods of construction; creating thriving learning spaces to improve engagement, cognition and learning outcomes; achieving Net Zero with our existing estates; professionalising the Estates function, and putting ‘GEMS’ into practice!
- Introduction – James Miller, Ormiston Academies Trust
- The School Estate: Reflections and looking forward – Crawford Wright, Department for Education
- Creating thriving learning spaces to improve cognition, wellbeing and outcomes – Dr Adam England, Noble & Eaton
- Net Capacity Assessments – DfE and Valuation Office Agency
- GEMS – lessons learnt and putting it into practice – Barker
- Professionalisation of the Estates function (how to leverage the DfE Estate Management Competency Framework – (TTN)
- Estates Strategy and life-cycle costing – (Ormiston Academies Trust)
- Achieving Net Zero with existing estates – (Arcadis)
- Building health and safety – (Worknest)
- Exhibition, networking, lunch, panel discussions…and more..!
If you are a representative of a school trust then please do register to join us find further information below and book your free place at our next conference…
To enquire about opportunities for suppliers to attend/ exhibit at this event please contact [email protected]
About The Trust Network
Established in 2014, The Trust Network is an independently run peer network, dedicated to good school estates management. We are managed by our members and for our members and share best practice and knowledge through regular events and webinars. We provide a single voice to discuss issues at a national level with the DofE and other national agencies.
Members will receive TTN News and Updates via our regular newsletters, opportunities to network and access to free resources, events and webinars. Not a member yet? Join The Trust Network today!