School Estates Management
The Trust Network is committed to good school estates management. We exist to provide our membership base of school estates managers with opportunities to share best practice, exchange knowledge, and where needed, form a single voice to discuss issues or concerns with the Department for Education and other national agencies.
Established in 2014, The Trust Network is independently run and managed by its members, for its members.
Introducing The Trust Network
The Trust Network will focus on:
- The fundamentals of Good Estate Management for schools. More guidance on this can be found here
- Supporting schools to implement good estates management
- Building Lifecycle Modelling
- Construction Design and Management
- Health and Safety
- Statutory Compliance
- Procurement | buying goods and services
- Technical support | Surveying, Project Management, Cost, Design
- ICT consultancy and support
The Trust Network Vision
The Trust Network exists to provide school estates managers with opportunities to explore how to develop effective, efficient and economically sustainable systems that maintain and develop school estates that enhance teaching and learning
Our vision is for all independently run state-funded schools to:
- Have a clear vision of building liability and responsibility.
- Embed a strategy for school estates management and life cycling.
- Have sight of national/regional procurement opportunities.
- Have opportunities to share and embrace best practice.
Our vision for The Trust Network is to be a nationally recognised body for school estates management:
- Forming a single voice on important school estates management matters with DfE and local authorities.
- Working with national/regional procurement bodies to affect change for members.
The Trust Network is open to all independently run state-funded schools:
- Free schools
- Studio schools
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form provided.
Join The Trust Network FREE