The Trust Network is open to all independently run state-funded schools:
- Free schools
- Studio schools
Benefits of The Trust Network membership:
Established in 2014, The Trust Network is independently run and managed by its members, for its members.
- Networking opportunities through attendance at our regional and national conferences
- Access to our online discussion and ‘Ask an Expert’ sessions
- Monthly newsletters, featuring updates from The Trust Network, DfE and other relevant news on school estates management
- Access to support and mentoring
What should members do?
- Regularly attend meetings and contribute to the discussions.
- Be active in sharing best practice.
- Disseminate information within their sponsors trust.
- Champion the meetings and make “connections” between people, groups and projects thus creating opportunities for collaboration but also raising the visibility of the group.
- Bring their knowledge to group meetings encouraging the sharing of best practice.
- Make recommendations for future meetings and workshops.
- Members of the group must be employees of a sponsor body and can NOT be a representative from a consultancy or building supplier.
- Members will offer to host meetings giving opportunity to share best practice regionally.
- Promote membership as a CPD opportunity
Join The Trust Network FREE