Many members have already registered to attend our next National Estates Conference on 11th March 2020 in Corby, and we’re sure everyone has been eagerly awaiting further news on the agenda for the day. We are very pleased to announce that Lord Agnew, Parliamentary Undersecretary of State (Minister for the Schools System) will be delivering the Keynote speech at this years event!
The agenda for the day will include:
- Department for Education: Update
- The Education Estates Working Group: Introducing the new Competency Framework
- Keynote: Lord Agnew – Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for the School System)
- Workshop 1: Strategic Estate Management
- Workshop 2: Land & Building Consent
- Workshop 3: Making Buildings Smart: Using ‘Internet of Things’ technology to help manage compliance and energy efficiency
- Workshop 4: GEMS Guidance 2: Testing session
- Workshop 5: Using the EEWG Competency Frameworks in reality
- Workshop 6: What can the RPA (Risk Protection Arrangement) do for you? – an overview of the RPA, it’s services and development
In addition to this hugely packed agenda, there will also be plenty of opportunities for networking with peers and visiting our exhibition floor to learn more from our carefully selected suppliers and professional bodies.
If you would like to enquire about booking a place please contact us.