The Trust Network meets formally two to three time per year to discuss and share some of the key challenges facing trust.
Please contact us for more information.
The Trust Network Regional Meeting: 14th November 2017 – BIRMINGHAM *Fully Booked*
We are pleased to announce further details for the next Regional members’ meeting of The Trust Network, to be held on 14th November 2017 at The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.
Confirmed sessions will include speakers from:
- The Trust Network
- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Department for Education
- Centre for Economics and Business Research
Please note this event is now fully booked. To add your name to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.
The Trust Network first National Conference: 12th April 2017. “The Effective and Efficient Estate, Business Unusual for the education sector”
We are pleased to announce further details for the first National Estates Conference of The Trust Network, to be held on 12th April 2017 at Corby Business Academy, 9:00am-3:15pm. Confirmed topics and speakers will include:
- Keynote speech from Mike Green, Director of Capital, EFA
- DfE Schools Commercial Team update on schools procurement
- Bruce Crowther, Update from EFA on Condition Data Collection
- Annie Shepperd, Salix Finance, on Energy Efficiency and the Estate
- CPD: Skills and Competencies for the Effective Estate (Speakers from NASBM and CIPFA)
- Toby Young, Director of the New Schools Network, on Free School Estates.
- ‘Procurement Street’ – an opportunity to visit the mall for discussions with public sector framework providers
- Workshop sessions (including Health and Safety; ICT procurement strategy; ‘Open, Safe and Compliant – putting theory into practice’; Procurement Skills – Train the Trainer)
- Final address from the leaders of The Trust Network
To register your interest in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.