The Trust Network meets formally two to three time per year to discuss and share some of the key challenges facing trust.
Please contact us for more information.
The Trust Network Second National Conference: ‘Good Estate Management’ – 11th April 2018, Corby Business Academy – *Booking Open*
We are pleased to announce details for our second National Estates Conference, to be held on 11th April 2018 at Corby Business Academy, 9:00am-4:00pm. Topics and speakers will include:-
Julian Wood, Acting Director of Capital Group, ESFA – (Keynote)
Education and Skills Funding Agency updates on:-
- New Construction Framework
- Capital Procurement Strategy
- Good Estate Management
- Future Schools Condition Funding
Workshop session topics covering:-
- Good Estate Management
- Health & Safety and Building Compliance
- Compliance and Asset Assurance
- Computer Aided Facilities Management
- Energy reducing technologies as an investment strategy for schools
- An opportunity to visit the exhibition mall for discussions with public sector framework providers and other exhibitors
If you have any queries about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Trust Network Regional Meeting: 14th November 2017 – BIRMINGHAM *Fully Booked*
We are pleased to announce further details for the next Regional members’ meeting of The Trust Network, to be held on 14th November 2017 at The Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.
Confirmed sessions will include speakers from:
- The Trust Network
- Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Department for Education
- Centre for Economics and Business Research
Please note this event is now fully booked. To add your name to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.
The Trust Network first National Conference: 12th April 2017. “The Effective and Efficient Estate, Business Unusual for the education sector”
We are pleased to announce further details for the first National Estates Conference of The Trust Network, to be held on 12th April 2017 at Corby Business Academy, 9:00am-3:15pm. Confirmed topics and speakers will include:
- Keynote speech from Mike Green, Director of Capital, EFA
- DfE Schools Commercial Team update on schools procurement
- Bruce Crowther, Update from EFA on Condition Data Collection
- Annie Shepperd, Salix Finance, on Energy Efficiency and the Estate
- CPD: Skills and Competencies for the Effective Estate (Speakers from NASBM and CIPFA)
- Toby Young, Director of the New Schools Network, on Free School Estates.
- ‘Procurement Street’ – an opportunity to visit the mall for discussions with public sector framework providers
- Workshop sessions (including Health and Safety; ICT procurement strategy; ‘Open, Safe and Compliant – putting theory into practice’; Procurement Skills – Train the Trainer)
- Final address from the leaders of The Trust Network
To register your interest in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.