- James has a strong technical background, with over 13 years supporting ICT programmes in education and seven years supporting the delivery and scrutiny of ICT capital building programmes for the Department for Education (DfE)
- As Programme Director for the Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT), James is responsible for leading and delivering the £94m Ormiston Capital Building Programme to rebuild and refurbish eight academy buildings and build one free primary
- James also leads the team responsible for supporting the network of over 30 Ormiston academies with procurement, delivering facilities management and building life cycling strategy to develop and maintain a £700m+ estate, making sure they get the best out of their investments
- Matt worked for 13 years as a teacher before taking up employment with Brooke Weston Trust in 2008.
- Working alongside multiple agencies, Matt takes on a range of duties for both Brooke Weston Trust and other Trusts;
- ‘Clients’ Agent’ during the pre-construction design and construction phases of new education accommodation.
- Project Director for the strategic deployment of the School Condition Allocation fund for the refurbishment of the Trust estate.
- Project Lead for the conversion of schools to become Academies within the Brooke Weston Trust & the delivery management of Free Schools.
- Using the experience gained over 10 years working in the Education Estates sector Matt has delivered a number of multi-million pound new build schemes, extensive refurbishment projects, compliance audits and has provided strategic guidance to the Estates teams across the Brooke Weston Trust.