The Trust Network is open to all independently run state-funded schools:
- Free schools
- Studio schools
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us using the form provided.
What must members do?
- Regularly attend meetings and contribute to the discussions.
- Members will be active and share best practice.
- Disseminate information within their sponsors trust.
- Champion the meetings and make “connections” between people, groups and projects thus creating opportunities for collaboration but also raising the visibility of the group.
- Bring their knowledge to group meetings encouraging the sharing of best practice.
- Make recommendations for future meetings and workshops.
- Members of the group must be employees of a sponsor body and can NOT be a representative from a consultancy or building supplier.
- Members will offer to host meetings giving opportunity to share best practice regionally.
- For the avoidance of doubt, members will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred for attendance at meetings or for work undertaken on behalf of the group.
- Promote membership as a CPD opportunity